Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Contractor Review - Nature Designs Landscaping

Whenever I see a landscape contractor’s truck driving by, one of the first things I look for is the contractor state license number on the side of the truck.  The number is always a six digit number that usually starts with a “7” or “8”.  The lower the number, the longer that contractor has been in business.  By far the lowest number of a contractor that I have ever worked with is “597755”.   That is the license number of Nature Designs Landscaping which has been in business for 25 years.
You might be asking, “So what? As long as the guy shows up on time and doesn’t rip me off, I can live with anything.”  I have done a number of jobs with Nature Designs Landscaping over the years and I have really come to appreciate the experience that Steve Jacobs and his crew brings to the job.  Experienced contractors like Steve are worth their weight in gold because they anticipate potential long range landscape problems and work to solve them.  Nature Designs always builds to the highest quality, so while the client may pay a little more up front, that extra quality really pays off in the long run with reduced maintenance costs on things such as broken irrigation heads, dead plants and malfunctioning lighting.
That experience also really shows when comes to building difficult garden elements such as water features and retaining walls.  Steve and his crew are true craftsmen who can take one of my sketches and turn it into a work of art that will win awards.  A picture is worth a thousand words so enjoy the photos of what Nature Designs Landscaping has built for my clients.

Nature Designs Landscaping

116 Hannalei Dr
Vista, CA 92083
(760) 945-4321

No comments:

Post a Comment